Wednesday 11 September 2013

Day 8; Blood Brothers Count Down Day 8 of 28; Novel, The First; The Wolf Project. And A Dilemma!

Day 8; Blood Brothers Count Down Day 8 of 28; Novel, The First. And A Dilemma!

My new novel, Blood Brothers, is to be launched on 1st October. This is day 8 of the countdown to the launch.  

I thought it was time to mention that Blood Brothers is not my first novel. No that was The Wolf Project - a book that has nothing at all to do with wolves - well very little! 

It is very, very different to Blood Brothers!

The picture above is an alternative cover picture! On advice it wasn't used. But what do you think?

And here is what one kind review said of the book.

"I am not a regular reader of contemporary fiction. As it often fails to hold my attention. This engaging work held my attention. it's narrative structure kept moving forwards and the language was so visual I felt as if I were watching the movie. Someone should snap up the film rights.


So enjoyed it. I do hope there will be a sequel. I'd like to know what happens next."

Check it out on Amazon.Co.UK

And on Amazon.Com

Enter your email address below to receive future posts, newsletters and information about Wendy Mason's new novel, Blood Brothers:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!