Friday 13 September 2013

Day 10: Blood Brothers Count Down Day 10 of 28: Rock and Roll's Great Survivors!

Day 10: Blood Brothers Count Down Day 10 of 28: Rock and Roll's Great Survivors!


My new novel, Blood Brothers, is to be launched on 1st October. This is day 10 of the countdown to the launch. 

Blood Borther features a band that survives all changes of music fashion and goes right on rocking.

Status Quo were not in my thoughts when I wrote Blood Brothers but my wonderful Copy Editor mentioned them to me as an example of bands surviving!  So homage to Mr Rossi, Mr Parfitt and co.  

Here are the mighty 'Quo with Roadhouse Blues. (There is a great riff in this sampled from a rock classic; Shaking All Over.)

Enter your email address below to receive future posts, newsletters and information about Wendy Mason's new novel, Blood Brothers:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!